Wednesday, May 7, 2014

TpT Sales Woes

TpT is having a big sale right now, and I’m having a store sale at the same time.  And guess how many sales I’ve gotten since the sale started… NONE.  Yep.  Zero.  Zip.  Nothing.  I’ll keep working on making products and hopefully things will get better soon.  I have to continue to think positively!  In the meantime, I am continuing to focus on creating great products in the hopes that they WILL sell one day. 


I’ve decided to focus on two lines of products… social/ emotional guides and science curriculum guides.  At first glance, these might seem like two completely unrelated subjects.  (And they kind of are…) but in my world, it all makes sense.  For me, it’s all about the WHOLE child.  I’m concerned about the emotional, social and academic growth of the child.  And I hope my products reflect that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment