Monday, April 28, 2014

Socialize a little!

If you’re like me, as a new TpT seller, you’re probably desperate for contact with people who know more than you do!  Have you checked out the sellers forums on TpT?  I am totally addicted to them!!!  The people who comment and post on the forums are so helpful and wise.  I’m learning a lot and I urge you to check it out.  (You can access the sellers’ forums from your dashboard)


I posted a question on the forum a few days ago and I got a response from Deanna Jump!  For those of you who don’t know, Deanna is famous for earning a bazillion gazillion dollars through TpT last year… ok, that’s a slight exaggeration, but you get my point.  She’s like the Michael Jordan of the TpT world.  Getting a response from her on a post is sort of like getting an email from the Queen of England.  

I’m touched that Deanna reached out to help me and I am also so appreciative of all the other TpT sellers who have offered me advice.  If you haven’t given the forums a chance, my advice for today is to give it a go. Start by introducing yourself and see where you go from there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment