Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Peaks and Valleys of my TpT graph

My dashboard graph looks like a mountain landscape!  SO many ups and downs!!!  This is my May graph (without the numbers):







I’m posting this for those of you who are new to TpT, like I am.  This is only my second full month as a seller and I’m still trying to figure out the patterns of ups and downs. While I’m oh-so-grateful for those “mountain peak” days, I am less grateful for the days that flatline at zero sales. 

I have no tips or advice for you on this.  I’m just hoping that misery loves company and you’ll appreciate my empathy if you’re in the same situation!  And always remember… Patience is Key!  (If I keep saying that, maybe I’ll really start to live it!)


And now, I think it’s time for a glass of wine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment