Friday, June 6, 2014

Setting TpT Goals

Everybody has been telling me that June is a slow month here on TpT.  I get it.  Teachers are finishing up school and the last thing they’re going to want to be doing is thinking about purchasing new products for their classroom.  So my expectations are not high for this month. 

Which doesn’t mean that I have no goals.  I set TpT goals every month.  (Ok… I exaggerate.  I have set goals for the past TWO months.  But I intend to make it a regular practice!)  I have printed my goals and they’re hanging on my wall so that they can mock me.  (I mean motivate me.) 

I think it’s important that new TpT sellers don’t limit our goals to just sales or money made.  If you’re like me, you’re not making a ton of money at this stage of the game so it’s better to focus on a variety of goals.  Here are mine from last month and this month:


MAY Goals
*Sales:  Double April’s sales (Done… almost TRIPLED!)
*Start a FB page for my business (Done)
*Re-design my product covers to make them all 8x8 squares (Done)
*Have 25 QUALITY products in store (Done… 30 products)
*Pin at least three times a week on Pinterest (Still working on this)

JUNE Goals 
*Match May’s sales
*Have 40 FB “likes” on my page (currently at 18)
*Blog at least once a week
*Pin at least three times a week
*Have 50 followers on TpT  (Currently at 34)
*Have 35 HIGH QUALITY products in store

What goals do you have for the next month?

2 comments: